Membership has its privileges! Sign up or sign in to gain full access to both All About Jazz and Jazz Near You. Learn more.
Album Title: Quatro Climas ("Four Climates") - Conrado Paulino Quarteto
By: Conrado Paulino
Speaks to the dual nature of Gemini's, sweet and sweeter. Beautiful guitar and trumpet features.
A 24-bars minor blues, and also a jazzy homage to the jazz masters, mixing Miles (So What) with Wayne Shorter (Yes or No).
1) O Esquimó Em Olinda (Conrado Paulino)– w/ Alexandre Ribeiro
2) Me Zeni o Pet (C.Paulino)
3) Você Já Foi à Bahia? (Dorival Caymmi)
4) Se Parar (C.Paulino)
5) Valsa Errante (C.Paulino)– w/ Tatiana Parra
6) Canto Triste (Edu Lobo – Vinícius de Moraes)
7) Vivo Sonhando (Tom Jobim) – w/ Léa Freire
8) Gêmeos (C.Paulino)– w/ Daniel D’Alcântara
9) A Nova Sem Nome (C.Paulino)
10) It Might As Well Be Spring (Oscar Hammerstein – Richard Rodgers)
11) Anna Julia (Marcelo Camelo)
Conrado Paulino, acoustic & electric guitar, compositions, arrangements
Debora Gurgel, piano
Marinho Andreotti, acoustic bass
Percio Sapia, drums
Alexandre Ribeiro (clarinet)
Daniel D'Alcantara (trumpet)
Lea Freire (flute)
Tatiana Parra (voice)
May 23, 2019
This track appears by permission of the contributing artist and/or record company.
It is for personal use only; no other rights are granted or implied.